Ah, Christmas... my favorite time of the year. A time of love, joy, giving and fattening treats. It's also a time of excess, temporary fascination with dead treees (or cheapo plastic trees), faking niceness, grievous hangover and gifts that you have absolutely no use for they just end up under your bed -- sad and forgotten.
Speaking of gifts... Here's my Christmas 2012 Wish List. Thank you so much, Cris of Pinay Thrill Seeker, for tagging me. ^_^
1. Pitchfork. It's just fitting, don't you think?
2. Nose job.
This is something I've considered since I was five (yes, 5! Thanks to friends and family who repeatedly told me, when I was growing up, that my nose resembles a potato) but never really had the chance because... I'm a chicken.
3. Laxatives. What? I can't be expected to count calories during the holiday!
4. Genital Herpes to those who pissed me off this year. They deserve it, pus and all. Add some crabs for riveting effect.
5. Slow agonizing death to all condescending people. Because I'm that hateful.
6. World peace and kittens. Because despite my callousness, I'm still a hypocrite after all. Please be my friend?
What do you want to get this Christmas?
NOTE: These photos don't have anything to do with Christmas or Christmas Wish List but hey... I'll grab every opportunity to camwhore.
dress: from Korea
shoes: Charlotte Olympia
My baby boys will be checking in a pet hotel tomorrow. I won't get to see them until mid-January. *sniff*